Monday, March 15, 2010

Embryo Adoption T-SHIRT!!!

Here's my new maternity t-shirt that I designed at CUSTOMIZED GIRL I am both excited and a bit scared to wear it.
I know there will be lots of questions.
And I want to advocate for all those embies out there.
If you are an embryo adoption mom,
I encourage you to go design your own and raise awareness!
I love it!
What do you think?
Do you think people will think I am adopted (which I am)
OR that the bun in my oven is adopted?
IS IT CLEAR ENOUGH?

T-shirt-$27
SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT EMBRYO ADOPTION...
PRICELESS
-COUNTRY JEN

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that T-Shirt! If I'm blessed to be able to become pregnant through our embryo adoption, I may just have to get one myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic!! I totally love it!!

    ReplyDelete