|Embryo Adoption at NCCRM|
In general, traditional adoption can cost anywhere from $5000 to $40,000, or more. Embryo adoption through NCCRM costs between $3000 and $5500 and you get to experience the bond of pregnancy and childbirth.
At NCCRM, we currently have embryos ready to be matched to couples who want to build their families. These embryos are cryopreserved and have been released to NCCRM by current and former NCCRM patients who have completed building their families but would like to help other couples who, for whatever reason, cannot use their own eggs and sperm. The pregnancy rates for embryo transfers is very good and the whole process is considerably more affordable and less complicated than traditional adoption. Also, with embryo adoption, you do not have to do a home study as is required by traditional adoption.
As a recipient couple of an embryo adoption, you also get to experience the miracle of pregnancy and the excitement of delivering a baby. In addition, you have confidence during your pregnancy because you would have the opportunity to make sure you are getting proper pre-natal care, good nutrition, exercise and rest.
Adopting couples need to fill out an Embryo Adoption Application to help NCCRM's staff in the matching process. They should bring this application to their first consultation with our doctors.
- Application - click here to download application
- Initial Consultation
- Saline Ultrsound
- Psychological Evaluation
- Bloodwork, including HIV testing to be done close to embryo transfer
- Matching done by NCCRM staff
- Transfer of frozen embryos
- Monitoring visits
- Pregnancy test
Pricing for Embryo Adoption at NCCRM:
(Expect 2 to 3 visits)
- Ultrasound $155 each
- Ultrasound & E2 $225 each
Frozen Embryo Transfer:
- Thawing of embryos $250
- Prep of embryos for transfer $250
- Embryo transfer $825
- Medical Screening - $600 - $1000
- Patient Education Class - $65 per couple (Tuesdays -10:30 am & Thursdays 1:30 pm)
- Psychological Evaluation - $250 (Mondays & Thursdays)
- Saline Ultrasound and Endometrial Biopsy - $500 - $1500
- Coordination Fee - $750
- Pregnancy Test - $78
- Medications - price varies and is paid directly to pharmacy
Approximate Total: $3950 - $5075
**Many insurance companies will pay for some of the diagnostic tests. Please speak with our financial department to determine your exact costs.**